Our second annual Canaan Adventure Day will feature a selection of our most popular activities! High Adventure Course, Archery Tag, Bubble Soccer, Zipline Canopy Tour, Disc Golf, Hiking and an optional Kayak Trip.
Please read the schedule carefully to ensure the best experience. Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Unfortunately, the activities on the island aren’t suited for children under 8 years old.
Participants will have the ability to complete multiple activities during the day; however, there is not a guarantee that a participant will be able to complete all activities offered. Some activities are offered on rotating time slots while others are first come first served.
For a faster experience at check in fill out our waiver ahead of time here: WAIVER
We will have a small snack stand available during day and a few options available for lunch on site.
Adventure Day Schedule:
- High Adventure Course – Offered All Day
- Archery Tag- New Games Every 30 Minutes
- Bubble Soccer – New Games Every 30 Minutes
- Zipline Bootleg Tour – Offered All Day
- Championship Disc Golf Course (bring your own disc or purchase one upon arrival) – Offered All Day
Optional Kayak Trip (For those who purchase the Adventure Day / Kayak Ticket) $10 add-on:
We have limited space for kayaking trips. To secure your spot you must purchase the Adventure Day & Kayak Trip Pass. We have both single and tandem kayaks to choose from.
Specific trip sign-up sheets will be available at check-in.
- Kayaking Trip #1:9:00am- 12:00pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)
- Kayaking Trip #2:12:00pm- 2:30pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)
- Kayaking Trip #3:4:00pm- 6:00pm; (maximum capacity 15 people)