To provide specialized outdoor experiences that encourage Christ-like growth and connection within the environments of summer camp, retreats and adventure programs.
Our Value Statements
- To operate and manage every facet of the organization with integrity; upholding the vision and mission at all times.
- To elect and maintain a committed and called Board of Trustees and executive staff.
- To create a safe environment for our participants on the premises and through our programs; always serving with love.
- To be a resource for the community, partnering with local organizations and efforts.
- To provide financial relief for families who cannot afford the tuition for programs.
- To care for the earth and everything in it.
- To help each individual discover their purpose and grow in the destiny God has for them.
Philosophy of Ministry (P.O.M.):
Serving others to reflect life’s greatest adventure in Christ.