Plan Your Retreat at Canaan!
A Canaan host will welcome you to The Island and be available to you throughout your stay to assist with meal set up with the caterer, transitions between Canaan activities and to answer any questions throughout your stay.
Canaan Retreat Packages Include:
- Meetings and meals will be held in the Multi-Purpose Building that includes access to a coffee and hot tea station with 1lb of free coffee.
- The ‘MP’ also has free wifi, a warming kitchen, whiteboard, A/V and projector equipment are available to rent.
- Island Access during your stay includes the in-ground stone fire pit, 3 miles of walking trails with riverside benches, GaGa ball pit, playground for youth under 10 years old, ping pong tables, and cornhole boards.
- Access to Sports Fields including basketball courts, sand volleyball, kickball, and soccer fields some sports equipment is available for use or you may bring your own. Sports Fields are available on a first come first serve basis, you may rent the Sports Fields and Pavilion to secure time or they may be rented by other groups during your stay.
- Most importantly a 100 peaceful acres to encourage personal and group growth and connection, unplug, enjoy the outdoors and create memories!
Another option for your retreat is our Group Campground, Yurt and Picnic Pavilion. Groups of 10-50 enjoy the solitude of the southern tip of the Canaan Island, in the group campground which is ideal for scouts, family outings and rustic retreats. There are open group sites as well as riverside single tent sites. This campground is complete with a nearby bathhouse, picnic pavilion, sports fields, basketball courts, hiking trails, river views and campfire rings. The Yurt is a 700 sq./ ft. structure a perfect meeting place for groups with 5 windows and a clear domed top, the natural lighting provides for a very unique setting. The Yurt has a cement floor so you will need air-mattresses, but is great if there is any rain!
3 Steps to Plan Your Retreat at Canaan:
First Step for a Canaan Retreat: Review the facilities and Canaan Adventures, discuss your group interests, select a date or time frame for your group to retreat at Canaan.
Second Step: For a customized proposal for your event, please click the button below or give us a call at 803.327.6932:
Third Step: A Canaan Representative with contact you with a proposal, discuss options, available dates and set up a site visit if you are able to. To confirm your retreat date the signed agreement, and 25% of your retreat total is due.